Friday, January 1, 2010

Bloody Rose

What if the person you've trusted just disappeared
What if the person you've always depended on just vanished
What if without that person you can't get a hold of things anymore
What if you just lose hold of what's been keeping you... alive

A smile on your face yet pain in the heart
Jokes comes pouring out of your mouth yet agony is what you feel
Having fun is what you're showing but only thing is loneliness in your mind
Thinking deeply every second you're left alone just to say you're day dreaming

Palms on your face as if something is breaking apart
Arms around yourself just to keep that composure of yourself
Taking every bit of strength just to get through another day
Never ending pain that's been piercing through the heart

Usual acts are coming out the wrong way
Plans backfired and all you feel is the agony inside
Trying and acting but never working
Numbness is all you wish for, but it never comes

Hope is what you wish for
Believing in something is what you can't bring yourself to do
Finding that hand to hold is becoming harder
Looking for the mind and heart that shoulder the pain together is not around

Hugging yourself is all that's left you can do
Telling yourself that everything's gonna be alright
Watching everything breaking and falling around you
Just standing alone in a field with a bloody rose

Hoping.. Wishing.. that the one to accept that bloody rose would appear
To hold your hand, to stand beside you, to give back something to believe in

*I really like this, the one I wrote.. I love every single part of it except the ending. I feel like something's missing but hey if you guys can gimme a comment on what I should add or shouldn't for the ending then please feel free. Well the 1st day of the new year is over and I'm starting to like who I've become, The resolution I made is working for me and I finally found something I've finally made a right decision too haha. Getting some self-confidence back and hell yeah I'm enjoying my life right now.* Well this is me out and take care people XD enjoy life, you only live once.

No comments:

Post a Comment