Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Music

Today was suppose to go M.O.S but I didn't go cause in the end they wanted to open bottle and I only thought they were going there to dance.. so I decided to go college and dance since it's all I ever wanted but then hahaha my friend didn't show up haiz... So went home but on the way met some friends and yam cha with me awhile.

Well today is pasar malam night and I didn't go out lol.. which has been awhile since almost every pasar malam night I'm out.. I actually have money now well enough for myself and I'm saving them up for well bills and to support myself cause I'm not really sure that my allowance will be confirm on that exact date. Well I don't mind support myself at all ahahhaa.

Got blasted by jenn and christine yesterday and i have to say christine is way more scarier than jenn last night.. but that's what friends do if you think about it, if thy didn't care they would most probably just forget about me.

Writing without using emoticons is HARD! I'm so used to using them hahahaha. Well waiting for my twilight soundtrack to finish downloading~ Hmm have to start shopping for CNY clothes soon, anyone care to join me? hahaha my fashion sense suck and would not mind some critics lol..

Kinda realise that, while i was depressed as hell I was able to write, thought of a full sentence just by looking or listening to a single word but now that I'm well you can better off haha I can't write or have thoughts of those.. I ain't saying I wanna be depressed.. heck I'm scared to be depressed.. it wasn't a good time for me but I kinda missed having those kinda special thoughts.. ahaha but oh well being happy just like everyone else is better for me =D

Well 2010 is still looking good for now hahaha, having awesome friends is well just plain awesome... ok... now to continue waiting for my music and I am now liking my current song that's playing in my blog hahahahah so sooooothing!



nightz~

No comments:

Post a Comment