Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My tag line =D

Today in class was asked to create a tag line for our-self and mine was -Damn the Line, Love the Beat* which means don't follow the flow but follow your own way, create your own music, create your own style etc etc. Then went to work on my 1st day, it is an effing easy job AHAHAH! Most of the things I only did was sit down and chat with Su. God I love this job, plus I'm hoping I'm allowed to use this job to skip internship that way I am able to save about 1k for the dumb fees of internship zzz..

Well came back happy and abit tired, had fun chatting with mom and lil bro haha. Apparently my bro got a job at one utama which pays rm10 per hour and he only has to work 6 hours a day for just two weeks. He's working at Ogawa and each chair he manage to sell, his comission will be aroumd rm300-400 hahaha. Am happy for him =D. My relationship with my lil bro has become closer drastically through the times we've been through. Can't wish for anyone else besides him to have a day of non-stop laughter with no matter how down I am =D.

I'm having an awesome time since new year eve and I'm happy, everything is starting to slow down and cool down. Things are starting to look good and I hope this goes on. Su isn't having the best of luck for now but I hope things will turn out better for him hahaha.

Well came home and on twitter, saw something kinda depressing, the way that person react over just the mention of my name together with that person's name. hahaha been dreaming too much of ever getting back as close as we used to. I was dumb and naive and I guess I still am but I guess we can't always expect everything to work out ahhahahaha. Stop following that person, gotta start moving on if just the mention of a name sends that person that way wheee~ Nothing's gonna bring this smile down on my no more, better yet I'm still smiling now on how much fun I'm gonna have with the plans I made.

Dinner with Edward and the gang, late night movie with Su and of course go through college life while savouring every moment I have. Life is good if you look at the bright side of it. My motto works for me and my tag line will be what I'm gonna live on. Mr Hardip is a good lecturer =D

Nights people

-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment