Sunday, January 3, 2010

1st nightmare in ages

Lolx had a nightmare well not really cause I didn't really woke up but I remember it clearly and it's something I hope it wouldn't happen XD. In this nightmare I lost a good friend of mine due to some arguements but can't remember what we were arguing about ahahhahaha. Usually I get dreamless sleeps but I considering this is a new year and I'm seeing things in a different way there's bound to be some changes. Well thing are seriously finally looking good lolx, I'm getting my allowance again but only after chinese new year ahahha which is when I'm gonna get my ear pierce and most prob my tattoo. wheeee~ Well for this month I still gotta hang on with whatever few bucks I have left but I can do it lolx. If I can survive for 4 months last year I'm sure I can survive 1 more months!

Been listening to some old songs and this song kinda made me miss my dad, made me wonder whether am I the son he wanted me to be or did I somehow drift off the path he wanted me to be on? Will never know I guess.. well you people with both your parents, start appreciating them more, I miss my dad alot and my mom's not home most of the time anymore.. haiz but still I know she's just trying to make me and my lil bro life more comfortable so yeah~ Gotta look at the bright side and be optimistic! my motto and it suits me perfectly =D.

Another song that kinda made me miss some other people was everytime haha. The times was bad but the ones that cared was there and I kinda miss that and I don't really mind going back then for just one day just to hang with them 1 more time. At least I know that I was never left alone and I probably still ain't aahahahahhahaha! College starting soon >.< hope I can ace this sem too.. nah I need to ace this sem lolx

No comments:

Post a Comment