Thursday, January 14, 2010

Have I found "you"

Staring at the stars
With this big eyes
Thoughts floating through my mind
Never without you that's absent

Wondering much
Questioning myself
Why is it still you
What's with me on you

Is it true
Have I finally found "you"
"you" who is meant for me
One that completes me

But it might be an illusion
Just as a hungry man sees food everywhere
I could be craving
The love of a person

Under this sky
I stare again
Into the deep universe
I stare

Time is all I need
That's what I said
Yet the same question lurking around
Have I found "you"

It's a chance I gotta take
I don't wanna try no more
For it's not a risk that's worth taking
An illusion is what I see

I have to think so
For a risk that big is not worth it
Have I found "you"
Is something I should forget

Nothing I have believed
So why this
Have I found "you
Is just another fake belief

Have I found "you"
An illusion for a man
Craving for love
Hunger my mind feed me

Endure I will
For I have never found you

*Heheheheheheheh kinda like my first romance post for quite sometime hahaha. Well I would like to thank yuen yim for introducing me the song flightless bird, american mouth because that's the song that gave me the idea to write this hahahahaha.*

Well today I was at college since 8.30am and only reach home at 11.30pm =P YES! I was at college the whole day because..... I'M DANCING AGAIN WHOOOT! hahah love dancing plus the people there all damn hyper wei ahahahahaha!

Well tired but I wish someone would teach me to dance more better and I would like to thank Kelvin Ng for teaching me C-Walk as well as popping hahahaha though me still noob...

Well that's all I guess I can't stop listening to flightless bird, american youth aahhh.. it's just so damn good.. hahaha nightz people =P hope to hear from u people who i dun see much soon

No comments:

Post a Comment