Thursday, January 28, 2010

You

It's a mistake
Looking at you
Why did I fall for you
Why do you interest me

Never knew it would hit me like this
I was wrong
Sometimes giving your all isn't enough
It's just pointless

What's special bout you
You're just a girl
Just like the rest
Different sure, still.. a girl

There are tons
I was so so so wrong
Sometimes giving up is the only path left
Still I wished, I hoped.. I prayed

That I could
That I had
That I'm somebody
To you and wanted me just like I do to you

I just wanna be free
Free from human emotions
Just to run wild again
To do what I love the most

But it's pulling me down
This emotions
I had to be different to you
Be someone else to you

I hate it
To not be brave
To just do what guys do
To just flirt around like others do

But I guess I couldn't
For I'm different
I'm too considerate for people's feeling
That's what I think

I'll learn though
To spread my wings and fly
Be who I am to everyone
That way..

I'll be special to someone
So that I'll be appreciated
Just like I appreciate you
For being you...


Wrote this today cause I couldn't face the fact of reading the thousands of rules for advertising purposes but in a way I found out that the music I listen to when I try and write effects the emotions on what I write. So if it's an emo song then it'll come out emo ahhahahaha. Well went to lunch with suemitraa, audrey, sarah and callen at one utama and ate a place call.. Old Town SIGNATURE.. hahaha high class place u noe =P expensive too hahahahhahaa

Had a bunch of fun hahaha cause we are now offcially called the... wait for it... the IMMIGRANTS! hahahahaha funny la today, laugh till our stomachs almost break except audrey haha her poker face is awesome!

Dance today was fun haha, imma slow learner but I'm trying >.< anyway my neck hurts cause 1 part of the move u have to push your to the side and that hurts badly hahahaha but still i love dancing so it's just a little sacrifice i guess wheee~

That's all I guess.. so yea stay tuned for more awesome pawsome 4some mosome stories of ma life haha... kinda like writing haha and letting people read it, having their opinions is awesome compared to writing alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment