Saturday, January 23, 2010

Whoot whoot~

Well today went to work at maya hotel muahahaha, the hotel damn nice but sadly i couldnt make any sales again BLAH! having bad luck at work which is not good lolx. i want the commission hahahahaha. Well didnt do anything productive today, internet line is like so damn effing slow and friends asked me out but i'm didn't want to cause everyone is like going out till late night. Helping out at my grandparents coffee shop tomorrow so don't wanna look like a zombie for them ahahha. Gotta help ma elders =P Think I'm going to play badminton tomorrow hahahha. Haven't start doing on my copywriting tutorial work yet cause I do not wanna look at pictures that I am sure would be disgusting and I haven't found a partner for copywriting yet which kinda sucks but oh well, gonna look around on monday or wednesday.

Well wrote something yesterday which apparently a few people like it lolx. Kinda dark well I think that's all I'm good at when it comes to writing, everytime I write something dark and gloomy there is always a few people that likes it but when it's something else, it doesnt get that much attention hahaha. Well I'll post it out anyway cause maybe you might be interested to know how it is ><

It's called - Lies -

Heartbeats
It's what keep people alive
Where's the life in it
When everything is made of lies

There's people with mask
There's people with insanity
There's people with Depression
Finally there's people with no heart

Where's the joy in it
Nothing is made to be seen
What you see is not what you get
Laughter would just be a means of habit

Everything is broken
Everyone is broken
Truth doesn't matter no more
No mind or heart believe the truth

Promises are broken
None are made to be fulfilled
Cursing is a common scene
Death is a norm

Pray to your god
Fear the darkness
It's everywhere
Look for the light

It's no where to be seen
There ain't hope
There never was any
Everything is build by false pretenses

Lies is what you build your life around
Believe it, swallow it, blend with it
Resistance is futile
For none survive, I was one of them

-Thanks for reading =D hope you enjoy it-

No comments:

Post a Comment