Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Joey Birthday!

Today damn awesome wei lolx went and surprise joey and midnight to wish her happy birthday and she almost slam the door on us AHHAHAHAHAHA funny la! Well spend most of the day with the usual people from yesterday lol! new gang wei =P june, cy,sarah(mention now mention now =P), matthew, edward, joey and jin swan hahahahaha. Plus they rape my car somemore... sad wei my car cried cause she lost her virginity to a bunch of people ahhahaha.

Having damn alot of fun and laughter with this people la, can laugh till stomach pain hahaha.. Well kinda sad to be the 1st one having to go home but what to do since I live so damn far >.< oh well there's always next time and tomorrow dance again! whoot i loveeeee dancing hahahhaa

well fulfilling my promise, here ghost and angel.

I'm not seen by people
You're the one they believe in
I am just a menace to them, a darkness
You're their light, their hope

I've done so many mistakes
That's why I'm like this
No one can see me or feel me
Not even you

You're there for them
Shining, smiling, merciful
You make the sun look tame
Everyone loves you

I've been wandering around
Trying to reach out to the stars
Then I saw you
I met you, talk to you

I'm seeing you
Thinking of you
Imagining you
I wanna dance with you

Wishing you could see me
Just look at me
Not like the others do
Just me for who I really am

I'm a ghost
I'm wandering around looking
Looking for something..
That something is you

You're an angel
You shine your shiny light on people
You bring smiles and hope to the darkness
Yet I don't think you see me

I'm a ghost
You're an angel
I long to touch you
But too far you are to reach

Off with your wings
Mercifully over everywhere
I stare at you from a distance
For you can't see me

I'm just a ghost
Endlessly following you
Cause I finally found you
My Angel, my light

*in a way kinda realize that I can't fully get my jokes out or speak much with the person that interest me =P but i'll learn one day hopefully hahah.*

No comments:

Post a Comment