Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Wondering

Well today wasn't a bad day hahaha, spend most of the day after class with june, cy and sarah. We played bingo and hangmen because we were bored lolx. Then went home and I fell asleep on the lrt even though I slept early yesterday lol but the eye bags on me says another story I guess. Hmm, needa catch up on my beauty sleep soon. Anyway in a way I kinda wanna try writing other stuff besides depressing, dark and gloomy poems but end up something that failed lolx... It's call wondering which is why the title of the blog is this haha.

Went out with Su just now and had fun playing pool and all haha. He had problems but of course my awesome lame jokes cured him for that few hours we hang haha. Hope I helped him out, always hate to see a friend feeling down.

Well I'm gonna post the poem now I guess but I feel that this poem has no emotions in it at all.. so it doesn't really struck out to me.. hmm well gimme ur comments please =P I like to hear them

I'm hesitating
I wanna facebook you
Text you
Call you

I'm afraid
That I'm disturbing you
Annoying you
Scaring you

I'm thinking
If you'll think of you
Dream of me
Imagine me

So many cared
I'm not the only one
There are others
But I wanna be the special one

What is it I have to do
I wanna impress you
Make you feel awesome
Keep that smile on your face

I'll be anything
Everything you ever want
I'll be that gentleman
And that comedian joker

Wondering
Would I be good enough
Do I need to change
To be your baby

Kinda hoping
More like wishing
Don't wanna beg
But will you be my valentine?

-Night people -

No comments:

Post a Comment