Tuesday, January 19, 2010

100th post!

Well this is a day to be remembered. Why? Because one, this is my 100th post! lolx!! and I had a bunch of fun with june, cy, matthew, melody, sarah, jin swan, marcus, edward and joey today hahaha. Steamboat was awesome especially eating it when you made it with your own hands. Well I ate and ate and ate and ate and ate but it never stops coming LOL! In the end when the noodles finally came in, I couldn't take another bite. Yes I was that full! hahahahaha.

Well today is a good day as my mom's friend decided to help pay half of my college fees till my loan comes in which mean I don't need to get deferred to the next semester whee~ Well tomorrow gonna dance the dance and then hopefully dinner with these bunch of people i mention haha.

Well that's all and I just wrote something about a ghost and angel, kinda realise I don't need to be emo to write hahahah will post it tomorrow~ kinda tired today

Nightz

No comments:

Post a Comment