Friday, January 15, 2010

MWD class

Well learn some stuff in class today hahahaha, and created some stuff and posted on facebook lolx! I draw Sarah Lim and she drew me and I end up getting curly hair and a mole lolx. Damn awesome wei, I made a superman with his cape flying around like a movie!!

Went to one utama to pick my lil bro up then went to bangsar for my work training today, had fun and tomorrow I must at least get 1 person.. haha my goal for tomorrow and then I can feel proud bout myself whee~ Gonna be working from 8-6/7 tomorrow and then gonna chill around klcc with su and maybe some of the others after work hahah since we working at klcc.

Well kinda been facing this teeny weeny self confidence thing thing but it can't be help if i stay at malaysia.. sadzz oh well have to see wat the future holds for me~ Maybe I'll end up going Aussie after all

Well Nightz~ that's all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment