Monday, January 25, 2010

CHEHHHH~

Addicted to this word ady and i blame c.y!! always using it till its stuck in my head ahahahhaha. well wednesday going out to watch legion with june, cy, sarah, matt, edward, jin swan and joey(maybe) muahahahahahaha. Love this gang of people la, always cracking up lame jokes.

Well today went to the curve after my copywriting class and apparently my copywriting ad idea my lecturer likes it haha and would like to thank adam lee for giving me the banana idea ahahahha. Well went to the curves to help jin swan do this consumer behaviour assigmment then went to ikea to eat meatballs! whooot~ i love meatballs hahahah

Listening to lady gaga newest album whee~ nice beat =P plus on sunday I was so bored at the coffee shop while waiting for the maids to finish cleaning up i end up writing this lame valentine poem thing that I don't I even understand it myself hahaha. Planning to try and write another one that's way better lol, spend more time on it and write it more romantic and all haha

Loving my facebook picture lolx! which is.......



Awesome picture huh? hahahaha I love making people laugh =P

No comments:

Post a Comment