Sunday, January 10, 2010

Broken People

Well am back home from badminton and I think my arm muscle gonna hurt tomorrow lolx cause I keep using full strength to smash XD. Well read an article today on the newspaper and it's kinda well meaningful in a way. It says that no matter who you are there is some part of you that is broken. It depends just how many pieces there are and most people just shrug it off and pretend that nothing is wrong with them (example = me). That broken piece just lie there dormant and it'll keep on stronger in a way till one day it will burst out. The article also gave a couple of examples and it ain't pretty O_O. Seeing a psychiatrist MAY only help but it depends on the people themselves...

Well on new year eve I've made my resolution to always think positive and think of the bright side of things and never let anything bring me down but the truth is... thinking positive is just another way of leaving the problem aside. I finally know what Jenn meant on our last phone call, bout how I always leave whatever is bothering me alone and whine and complain bout it but never do anything. I just shrug it off now and I've actually been doing it since my dad passed away and it finally got strong enough to keep me awake sometimes at night.

Well I finally understand things I guess... I just need a bit of tips on what to do once in a while and what am I really doing. Yes.. I'm that clueless but that's me in a way lolx.. I never know what to do with myself but I'm trying XD that's why the new hairstyle and I'm gonna shop for other colours but black well maybe a few black but more colours this time XD gotta make myself more presentable for everyone..

And finally the thing is, I finally know that no one ever tried to hurt me, it's either I hurt them too much or I pushed them aside too far and that's why I was left alone here. Well not gonna try and let that happen again.. Guess I either gotta try and contact the people again and say I'm sorry or just move on... Damn any tips people? haha I'm asking for help here =P

Well tomorrow is another to look forward to. Keep telling myself this and I've been getting more and more brighter instead of gloomy days.

That's all for now and I'm gonna use what suemitraa teach me which she saw from gossip girl

xoxo - You know you love me

HAHAHAHAHAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment