Monday, January 18, 2010

Sherlock Holmes again

Today after class straight went to The Curve with edward, carmen, nadhirah and yuen yim. Carmen driving is like super awesome freaking scary lolx! Worst than mine alot wei, imagine that hahahaha well mine has improved alot cause I don't enjoy driving like a mad man anymore. Well we watch sherlock holmes and it was funny ahaha enjoyed watching it again a 2nd time. hahaha I'm apparently a freak of nature to everyone wheeee~ in another words it means I'm special and me likey!

Well after the movie we had lunch at Mcd then went home after that. Had a blast and going for a steamboat and Matthew's house tomorrow woohoo.. now how I'm gonna go home tomorrow haahahahahahah... well improvised I'm good at.. i think hahaha and I kinda enjoyed that people like my writing, gives me a sense of umm satisfaction that it's not a piece of crap like I always thought it was.

Well time to continue my assignment which I know I'm gonna burn a lot of midnight oil tomorrow lolx. Wish me luck and all.. Kinda wish something didn't had to turn out the way it is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment