Thursday, December 31, 2009

Year 2010. Who I am.

Well today I spend my last day of 2009 with my best friend su loy chuan =D. We are like none related brothers hahaha, had some awesome heart to heart talk and the jokes non stop lolx! It was all laugh and fun. We watched the movie sherlock holmes and laugh are ass off on how effing broke we are lolx! Had to wait for the movie for 5 hours which we watch at belakong jusco and we spend that time by me having starbucks and him having to enjoy the luxury of wifi hahaha. Played poker which I still don't understand how to play but we laugh and enjoyed ourself all the more. Met pak onn there and after the movie bump into my primary school friend justin low!! Damn man the people I've not been hanging with lolx.. Well it was an awesome start for me and a good night.

Well I finally found out who I really am. I'm the guy that's always optimistic even at my worst moment at that certain period there are still times when my optimistic mind would take over ahahah. I'm the one that will always be optimistic, the one that has a smile on my face and the loudest laugh you will ever hear cause that's who I am and how I am. My laugh is what makes me feel me, my smile is how I try to make people around me feel comfortable. I crack the lamest jokes ever and may be the most annoying person at times but I mean well and I will always be that way. People may not understand me, even the ones which I thought did. They all misunderstood but true friends they will stick by you no matter what. xD I can be emotional at times but that's my weakness as I am not perfect. I enjoy writing which I'm gonna start doing again soon once I get a notebook for myself, I love reading novels and I enjoy things most people don't. I think of the weirdest of lamest things sometimes but that's how unique my mind works.

I used to depend on people especially the one who I taught really understood me to ease the pain in me but in the end it didn't. Took me awhile and some sacrifices to finally know what I am and what it takes to get that real smile on my face. It took me to find out that no one understands me but I'm fine with that, everyone is different and unique in their own way. One just have to think positive and look in the bright side of life and who they are. If a person doesn't wants you or can't accept you for the way you are, then that is their lost for every person they kick out of their life, they lose a true unique person.

This is effing long but yeah, I finally found out who I really am. Would like to thank Su loy Chuan for always being there for me even though I can be the most annoying person at times or the one who complains my problems too. You are a true friend. I also find out, you can't depend on people for your problems, you just need to solve it yourself. The one person you can only rely on is yourself but friends out there will always be behind you supporting you.

Happy New Year and have a great 2010 year people, I know I am. For I finally found myself, part of it but I will keep on being who I am for this is me and no one can change that fact. Tomorrow I'm gonna post this thing I wrote which I really really like. It sounds emo and all but I really like it except the ending though lolx.

No comments:

Post a Comment