Saturday, January 30, 2010

Broken Pieces

Today I finally sold one product to a consumer muahahahahhaha! Finally one of my 1st real sales and I'm happy. Well after work went to choi kee to have lunch with june, cy, sarah and matthew lolx. Would like to thank them for having lunch with me and letting me hang at their house till my mama came to pick me up hahaha. Kinda excited bout the valentine event that we're setting up cause I've never really been to any valentine event and I guess I'm finally going to one hehehehehe~

Well june asked us all to write what love means to use and I wrote two lolx. The first one was too long so I wrote another which is kinda funny yet sweet at the same time. Hmm kinda like it cause it's just plain goofy hahahaha. Well came home and wrote something kinda sad.. it's just something I saw today and I just couldn't help myself but to write bout it.. Hmm seems like I've been really been writing alot these past weeks and I like it LOL!

Well won't really post it here cause I don't really wanna show people stuff that's gonna make people feel sad or anything, I prefer making people smile laugh =D but I'll post the link here so you readers can read it if you guys want to.

http://miseries.deviantart.com/art/Broken-Pieces-152270751

Well that's pretty much I can remember for now haha, till next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment