Friday, December 25, 2009

BAH! HAH! oooh!

Well just came back from mid valley with su. We planned to go leisure mall and just head to starbucks to chill and chat but end up parking full so we went to the next nearest shopping mall.... MID VALLEY! ahhahaa.. parking was practically.. easy to look at movie was... packed =.= we wanted to watch sherlocks holmes but end up watching cirque du freak because it was sold out. Well i LOVE the book and the movie totally changed everything, they only use the characters name so yea it wasnt what i expected but it's still good XD. we totally enjoyed the movie. besides movie we went for pool and su treat lolx and starbucks XD. I NEED MA MONTHLY starbucks ahhahahaha... i missed my starbucks for 2 months already.. ahh

Well we chit and chat our problems and lifes and yeah.. what would I do without you dude. Thanks for being there with me XD. Now I'm gonna bang my head a couple of times before I can hit the bed XD. Insomnia is back~ FML

No comments:

Post a Comment