Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Just break it apart

Doesn't matter much no more, nothing works on me at all. Wonders what I'm suppose to be doing.. hmm.. been craving a ciggy till now... I feel so fragile on the inside i mean ahahahhahahaha. I'm laughing cause I don't care anymore. I'm kinda sick of hoping that it would come out... always in the end disappointing me.. And I don't allow myself to feel. I slap myself silly if I do. I don't want to feel no more. In a way, I've took too much that I could handle. Hah... wonder who's gonna say I told you so.. can't remember who but I know it's somebody.. dun care.. WHEEE~ dun have a fucking body clock no more.. cant sleep since... september ahahhahahahahaha like i said. I'm screwed up =p and i can still smile wheee~ see u petty humans =D dun be like me

No comments:

Post a Comment