Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Bodyguards and Assasins

Today I watched bodyguards and assassins with roy and su at cineleisure hehehehehehhee.. would like to thank roy for inviting me to have banana leaf rice with him and umm kdu law lecturer who is my friend too >,< sorry i cant remember ur name XD.. well me and su went to meet up with roy they all at kdu and we drove to eat banana leaf rice at kanana curry house (hope i spell it correctly)

Then after lunch we went to watch movie at cineleisure~ the movie was effing awesome! seriously enjoyed it and its kinda touching.. and the ending is seriously sad.. haiz i wanna watch it again but its just so SAD! seriously people go watch that show! its worth ur money...

Anyway around 6pm we started our journey back.. I cant tell the the effing jam we had to face! only reach home around 8.45pm! seriously it was that bad.. we end up using some random road and it turn out to be a road back home LOL! so me n su learned a new road hahahahah.

Anyway reached home and receive a call.. it wasnt good news at all.. kinda ruin the mood but oh well life cant always be happy ending.. I just want it to end.. but it seems to keep on getting worst and worst no matter how much i wish for it to end...

Well that's all for now.. hopefully tomorrow is a better day =D

No comments:

Post a Comment