Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

Hey people I know it's early but merry christmas. Not really gonna enjoy this christmas i guess but well I'll find a way to salvage it haha. If I ain't wrong I think she finally reach bout a 100k.. something something none of you will know xD

Well really needed to talk to somebody today after that call.. and there wasn't really anyone I can trust with this information so I kept it all inside xD i have trust issues~ people i do trust.. well they come and go don't they? hahahahahaha you make friend you lose friends you make new friends. that's life.

Gotta learn to keep things to myself again, was a mistake to start letting people know my problems.. not gonna happen a 2nd time again. hahahahahaha cant wait for tomorrows starbuck session! ahhh christmas and starbucks goes well together =D.

Hope all you people have a happy and blessed christmas! everyone deserves a white christmas instead of a black one.

No comments:

Post a Comment