Sunday, December 27, 2009

Haiz...

So confused and kinda annoyed with myself. Don't fucking understand why must I always let myself to be so vulnerable, always letting myself be the one that has to fucking make things right again when it was never my fault at all.. Sucks being the nice guy, well gave all my money to my lil bro cause he wanted to go out. I know I seem too nice but I ain't, too fucked up in my mind to know what I want or should be doing.

Gotta start from now on, no more fucking being vulnerable to anyone, no more fucking letting people get into my mind too easily and no more fucking trusting people too easily. I'm too fucked up to think straight now and I don't really give a shit.

Have to start putting it back now, being somebody I'm not used to ain't a good thing. Being a fake is much more acceptable to society.. lolx that kinda sucks much. Got an idea on what I want for my tattoo, not gonna do fonts, a picture says a thousand words.

Swearing non-stop now xD no thanks to Dexter's sister. lolx.. lame I know but who gives a fuck, I know I shouldn't be giving a fucking damn at all and I ain't going to no more. All I ever need is the people that can fucking accept me the way I am no matter how fucked up I am or will be. Who cares if I'm fucking better before, I am who I fucking am now and if ya don't fucking like it then fuck off. Simple as that.

Next wed, gonna watch sherlock holmes! whoot! this is fucking good news ahahahhaha. and I start college next week.. fuck.... Malaysian Studies I fucking hate you =D

No comments:

Post a Comment