Monday, December 28, 2009

Alvin!

Watch Alvin and the chipmunks today with su and nigel xD whee! nigel can get me into events for free if he wants to lolx. i needa build up my contacts for future work purposes >.<.. now kinda interested to intern in a event magazine so that i can enter the events for free but i wont be getting any pay though which is the down side. Had an awesome day with them XD kinda feel like starting a blog bout event too but i gotta get at least a rm1000 dslr camera lolx.. maybe if i start working in my new job i can awesomely get the cash xD

Well woke up today and i felt fucked up lolx. kinda a 1st for me >.< anyway not gonna go moody over something insignificant like that XD. Going out on the 31st of december night xD imma suppose to invite some girls over so if there are any female readers out there who are interested please gimme a call ahahahhaa. leave a comment on the chat box if ya dun have my number O_O males are invited too but they want female cause nigel's gf doesnt want to be the only girl there xD

Ok.. gonna start getting my emotions controlled. been feeling so down lately. Guess of all the things that are happening and the things that I caused to happen but anyway what's done is done and I gotta start getting things controlled. Just a matter of time i guess

No comments:

Post a Comment