Saturday, December 19, 2009

Decisions decisions

Gonna start giving up.. knew I should have done long ago but for some reason I kept myself from doing it.. no point going on now as it's obvious I ain't gonna be successful.. oh well, creating pain for myself isn't something new. XD life goes on, sleepless nights continue like tonight... Can't get myself to stop thinking bout shit and shit and yes more shit... I just want someone to hear me out but yeah I stop myself from doing that.. cause in the end I got sick of it.. sick of trying to find myself in a way.. Hmm in a way I'm something like a mirror I guess.. reflecting what people want to see instead..(from bandslam) =D awesome show hahaha... In a way, I kinda wish I don't have to depend on people so much no more..

Yup.. guess this is what I gotta do.. here comes the unknown numbers of suffering day and nights XD nothing new there. But I had loads of fun with su and his gang tonight, pool does wonders to someone and the smell of ciggy is refreshing in a way ahahahahhahaha didn't smoke though XD i'm good! Nightz~

No comments:

Post a Comment