Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Unimaginable

Just came back from Su and the gang =x... they knew what I was gonna do and didnt agreed to it but I still did... smoked a cigg.. dunhill if i'm not wrong lolx... it was 50 50 chance cause i was doing it alone at home... in the end decided i need something that'll calm me down.. it didnt work.. wasnt suppose to smoke the whole thing but i did... i'm screwed.. all i get from that ciggy was just a weird taste in my mouth.. was expecting to choke or cough or whatever 1st timers do... i didnt lolx.. seriously i'm fucked up =D i need help which my mom wanna bring me to =x professional help i mean ahahahahaha.. .dun give a damn i dun deserve to be wasted money on... i think she knows somethings wrong with me.. not sure cause i never really show whats bothering me XD not even my closest friend.. habit.. oh well.. see whether i'll continue smoking or not..

No comments:

Post a Comment