Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My dance dance~

So today performed on a fully packed cafeteria and it was scary! I was damn nervous lolx and boy was as well but I think his was more obvious than mine hahhahaha. I was scared the starting part of my act wasnt loud enough cause I was really nervous and all. While dancing and my time to do my solo hahaha I tripped cause of the floor which makes it hard to shuffle and do my dance but luckily i regained my balance and continued~ hahaha act like pro only hahahhahahaha! Well will get the video once I get it and post it here wheee~ Well helped out by selling roses and getting people to buy more hahahha and tomorrow is another day to sell more lolx.. Kinda planning to do the dance for the launching of KDU new campus on the 23rd of feb but have to see whether i can dance or not 1st lolx.

Well that's all for now I guess cause I gotta get my assignments done and I suddenly am into roses haha, more specifically blue and dark blue and black roses =P. Oh today went murni with june, cy, sarah, matthew, jin swan, edward, joey, marcus and fatta and ate all kind of food i;ve never seen before! Plus I found a new coffee place for me to experiment my coffee desires hahahah! life is gooooooood! but gotta get the money to enjoy them 1st wheeee~

Well that's all for now haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment