Thursday, February 4, 2010

Maneater

Muahahaha I am dancing to the song maneater for the valentine event on the 10th of february so please please come and see me dance hahaha. I'm sure it's something you don;t want to miss as well as the valentine event i'm helping out to organize =D Currently suppose to study for MWD but am sleepy and tired from the dance rehearsal just now lolx...

Well gotta study soon or either sleep now and wake up at 6-7am in the morning to study which isnt a good thing lolx... BAH! need to keep focus lolx.. chinese new year soon and i hope that i'm able to go shopping for clothes this saturday hahahaha as well as get my hair trim.. getting thick already =P

Hmm well that's all for now whee~ been spending most of my time with june, cy, sarah, matt, edward and jin swan~ wheeee~ okok gotta go LOL! well hope i'm able to get a video of my dancing hahaha so i can post here

No comments:

Post a Comment