Sunday, February 14, 2010

Choi Yat (1st day of CNY)

Today was awesome! Woke up late and all but I wore white. Yes people white ahaha and people say I look good in it =P Anyway woke up went and wish people around my house Gong Xi Fatt Choi and of course collect ang pao's whee~ After then went to eat vege at pudu then follow my uncle they all go to my uncle mother in law place and get more ang pao's lolx. Then we played blackjack and I lost money zzz.... Apparently I've got no luck when it comes to gambling hahah but that's fine I don't gamble much and I intend to make it stay this way wheee~ Then went dinner at steven's corner and then played pool with cousins and uncle and aunty and all lolx! I have to teach my bro how to hold a stick next time.. HE NOOB LOL! Anyway we played money for pool also hahaha one game = rm5 and the score was 2:2 so no winner no loser lolx!

Well in the end it's an awesome day so yeah! awesome day to look forward to tomorrow wheee~

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Adam Farid wearing WHITE!!!!! eek!!!!! XDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. >.<
    i DARE you!! wear all white to college with your shoes white too pure white with white gloves and sunglasses XDD

    ReplyDelete