Friday, February 12, 2010

Finally

Well finally CNY is coming haha and so is valentine days and it looks like it's gonna be a lonely valentine but that's ok~ Have things to do and sort out i think hahahaha. Well am thinking of choreographing a dance but gotta choose the right song and make the dance look awesome wheeeee~ just played game till 1am hahahaha, been at least almost 2 weeks since i touched a proper game cause of the dance, assignments and the awesome valentine event but it was all worth it lolx. The event was awesome and I had loads of fun and met new people hahaha

Well problems are coming back again in the family, and i'm in the middle again lol.. sucks being the man of the family and now she keeps her problems from me and tells my brother.. kinda hurts but I guess i know why cause I've been reacting like the rest everytime she ask for a favour.. I can't help it.. i'm only human but at least i'm working tomorrow lolx.. well hopefully i'll have loads of fun =P

haha that's all for today and HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE and Happy Valentine's day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment