Sunday, February 28, 2010

Emotional day zzz

Well today kinda feel depressed... actually since yesterday hmm no idea why actually but its gone now lolx. Found out where my addiction to ciggy comes now, when i'm depressed i want to get a stick lolx... been wanting one since yesterday night zz but of course i didnt hahaha cause i've quit and not gonna smoke anymore hahahaha i think... hmm anyway well got all my effing emotions out by writing and i think yea it helps me figured out what's bothering me lolx. Kinda suck though since I don't tell people my problems anymore haha, lesson learned from the past. But i'm doing fine lolx, kinda wish i can find a song i really wanna dance to so that I can put all my time and effort in it instead of keep browsing through my playlist looking for a song.

Anyway kinda excited bout performing for the battle of the bands thing thing hahaha. As long as it's dancing i'm totally excited bout it wheee and if my cheque for feb month comes out soon then i can get my guitar already hahaha. Music is practically my whole life, cant live without it at all. Well I guess that's all for now. Thrown the thought of making myself start being serious because i shouldnt waste my time being somebody i'm not. If i can never be serious then so be it, it's who i am and who i'll always be. the person that laughs non stop and loudly =D

No comments:

Post a Comment