Tuesday, February 23, 2010

KDU launching of new Campus~

Today was a good day hahahaha, when to college early to meet up with jin swan, edward, yuen yim, marcus and nadhirah to go to the curve and go to bentley music store muahahaha. Found my guitar there =D HEHEHEHEHHEHE. Well after that we went to ss13 campus for the launching of it to watch my friends perform hahaha and they are... you know who you are lolx cause I partied with you guys all day long~ wheee~

Well seriously I had loads of fun and all lolx. Can't wait to get the pictures from andrew's camera cause one of them i wanna put as my profile picture hahahah and i'm sure most of them who saw the pic would know =P

Well that's all for today I guess, will post my pictures up as soon as i get them and i'm still waiting for my dance video!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment