Monday, February 8, 2010

Exhausted kao kao!

I am extremely tired and my legs are sore from all the bending and jumping and the balancing hahaha. All from one tiny dance hahaha been practicing since sunday night after work and today at 7.30pm till 10pm! Well I'm finally getting the moves done and all but my timing is still very very off sadly.

Well gonna go for the pretend interview at college tomorrow which is like 40 marks wei! After that straight go for dance rehearsal with my formal wear hahahah! Nah just kidding lolx gonna bring shirts and pants and all i think. Too tired to think right now and my assignments are pilling up and I haven't been writing much as well. Can't really get the words to connect with each other tomorrow which kinda sucks lolx. Maybe when I'm less stressed up from all the works and assignments and all then I'll get my mojo back up haha.

Well people please come to the valentine event that we're organising in KDU on the 10th and 11th which is this wednesday and thursday haha. I'll be performing on the wednesday so you wouldn't want to miss this! A fat boy dancing on the stage WHOOOOT! lolx

I am embracing myself chehhhh~ haha but at least I'm exercising and all to keep myself from gaining weight I guess and I havent even done my CNY shopping yet but at least I got my hair cut which looks better I guess lolx.. planning to leave it long this time and ain't gonna cut it short no matter how beggar-ish i look =P

Well that's all for tonight~ Trixia, Boy, Yat and Eva are crazy crazy people lolx. Fun to hang out with wei~

No comments:

Post a Comment