Thursday, February 18, 2010

Holiday!!

Just came back from ma Holiday trip with my uncles and aunties at Gambang Resort/ Water Theme park hahahahha. It's near kuantan so I was there since tuesday muahahahaha! I went there to gamble and of course bully the girls but i end up getting bullied which is seriously bad lolx! Well went to the theme park which was a fun trip even though the park is smaller than sunway but still it was worth it to keep throwing the girls into the water hahahahahahhaahahha!

We went there and gamble and snooker and pool and did all kind of stuff lolx. I gambled on tuesday and lost a total of rm70+.. Ya i noe it's a lot and I blame everyone for forcing me to be the banker! GRRRR! hahaha oh well doesnt matter cause to me as long as we're all having fun then it's alright lolx. What i've been taught by my mom is that Money lost can always be earned back, just depend on how hard you work for it. hehehehhehehhehe

Well enough of me talking lol cause i'm tired and assignments are due and all.. Well I'll get the pictures posted up once I get them by my cousin's cousin hahahha. Hopefully its soon~

Well out~ can't wait to see the tard family hahahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment