Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mask and Keychains~

Hehehehehhehehehehehehehhe! I got keychain muahahahahaha lolx... oh and I did mask today lolx because i wanted to try since jin swan, matthew and edward did it before haha. Well went to work today at bangsar and didnt manage to sell anything to anyone but still at least I got my remuneration =D. After work went over to june and cy place to meet up with them and have lunch. It's only a week but it feels longer not seeing them hahahaha. We went and eat at choi kee for lunch since yu yee is closed. After that we decided to have dessert at wonder milk cupcakes then have awesome drinks at coffee bean! my 1st time at coffee bean hahahha. Don't blame me! it's cause i'm still busy trying out different kinds of food and drinks that the world has to offer lolx

Well CY promised me this, PASSION FRUIT! MUAHAHAHHAHAHAH and CY stop eating maggi goreng and high class places lol! Oh ya apparently, Bibi bullied Bubu and bubu was so so so sad till she keep sniffing my hand hahahahaha.

Well night time went to kok pin cousin house, keith, cause he is having an open house and wanted me to gamble there but end up didnt gamble there but at kok pin house lolx. I wont bout rm7 only but still it's a lot to me cause i can buy 7 teh tarik with this hahahaha. I don't expect much, just wanna have fun lolx.

Well that's all for now~ Sleeping soon I guess, tomorrow working then have to decide badminton or family dinner haiz.,..

No comments:

Post a Comment