Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Stranggled Deeply

Another week to go before my deadline, crap.. wonder if it'll make it in time... oh well if I can't then that's life I guess.. lolx I'm seriously being misunderstood. well if whoever you are thinks i'm that kind of person then so be it. I'm done being the one always going around asking for forgiveness. I've done that one too many times already.

Hmm I missed the Fly.fm cash call today and yeah.. stupid right? Easy money gone and to think with that at least half of my problems could be solved already.. well no point brooding over it, only thing I can do is to try again and hope this time i'm there to pick up the call if they decide to call me.. I really hope they decide to call me again...

Everyone wants to be smarter or have a bigger brain, right now I don't want one... been working my mine overload since last year and I'm sick of thinking. Too much information isn't always a good thing and assuming too is even worst. Without a brain one can just escape from all those emotional problems cause you don't have anything to think about to cause u emotions. Well my idea for it anyway hahaha, just being random me as usual =)

No comments:

Post a Comment