Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bench and Bride

That's the title of the short fiction story I wrote and it's kinda not ma thing but yeah it helps calm my emotions =) well I did the friends exposure thing on facebook and yeah it's kinda depressing... The question they ask make me realize.. that i don't really have a effing close friend anymore.. well i think of them but do they think of me as a close friend? Another question was who do you trust with all your deepest darkest secrets.. answer? none... this is just effing sad, the one i can't live without? none. the one that i text the most? none. the one i hang out the most with? currently none... i'm just wandering around most of the time.

Well whatever, i'll meet more people and we'll see how things goes =). At least I know I still have the tards hahaha, well guess i do have friends.. kok pin and pak onn.. hmm maybe i'm not a lost cause? =P

Ok, enough of the emo shit lolx. Told myself I'm done with that and I will be. I just need time for all the events that are unfolding around me. Trying to get an intern position with Hitz.fm cause it's near to my house but if the timing is not right.. i might not be able to dance with parts anymore and that kinda makes me sad, cause dancing is one of my most passionate passion =D... Kind of started dancing in the middle of the night with myself when everyone is asleep which I swear I have never done it before..

Well ok I'm kinda lost as to what else I can say but to whoever is reading this, please pray that I get a position over there >< Plus stop asking my grandfather to stop saying those stuff... I'm kinda losing my confidence and spirit here...

OH yeah... marcus and june.... JANGAN NAUGHTY NAUGHTY AH =p hahahahah!

1 comment: