Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Chocolate Ice-Cream

It was 1am when I ate chocolate ice-cream in ma room hahahaha. Was hungry and that was the only food left I could find so that's what i had for supper. Well on saturday I danced at BOTB with Parts and it was awesome. Sadly I think it was my last time dancing with them but it was memorable haha. Anyway hope to get the video soon for my dance cause I really wanna see how I did though I'm sure I wasn't all that great.

Well gonna go to astro tomorrow to get the forms and everything so I can start on April 1st. Hopefully everything goes well so that I'll have a great time working there. Well till next time, don't really have much to blog about anymore~ see ya



When I wake up
The dream isn't done
I wanna see your face and know I made it home.
If nothing is true
What more can I do?
I am still painting flowers for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment