Monday, March 15, 2010

Eenie Meenie

Hmm well was out the moment I woke up today, had to pick up a relative of mine to buy her bf a hamster as his bday present hahaha, damn cute la the hamster and at the pet shop i saw a freaking siberian husky. DANG! I want that dog too bad it cost too much for me to afford lolx. Anyway well it's kinda made me realize things though that i placed music and animals on my top list compare to other things hahaha, imma weird but that's me so i think i wanna intern either at a place that deals with animals or a place that deals with music. I really wanna make full of the place I'm gonna intern for I'm effing paying for it hahahhaa. Well another i realize was the 1st thing I'm gonna get when i have my own house is a dog, been wanting a dog since forever. Too bad the dog my mom brought back when I was small ran away cause my mom forgot to tie him up T_T aahhh oh well, DOGGIES! All I currently need is that lolx. Man's best friend =)

Well dancing is awesome and I'm getting better I hope. Need to master all the dances asap so the performance at sunway will be awesome! hahaha well that's all I guess, liking the new song =) eenie meenie by sean kingston feat justin bieber


Was I always this breakable? Guess they were right, I'll always be that dumb ass emo kid

No comments:

Post a Comment