Tuesday, March 2, 2010

wheeeee~

Girls are dangerous zzz... dunno if it's true or not but i almost lost my best friend and yea i dun want that to happen again. Thought I was prepared for everything this year guess I wasn't hahaha. Well gotta make things straight again and hopefully my best friend will forgive me ><. Found out today a friend of mine is getting married in 2 years time. Wow kinda shocking haha cause it's quite fast but yeah wish they have a happy life together =D. Well performing on the 27th of march in conjunction with the earth hour battle of the bands and WWF. Everything for the animals hahaha, I place my heart and soul for those helpless, cute creatures.. oh and the environment too hahahahaha. Friends are more important than finding the right one out there, got to get that screwed into my head lolx but anyways hopefully things will work out fine then I can get on with my plan which is get a guitar - phone and a laptop hahahaha. Hmm might be going to a trip with edward and the tard family if I can get enough funds on the 9th of march

No comments:

Post a Comment