Saturday, March 20, 2010

I'mma back =D

HAHA WHOOT! I'm happy because I'M HAPPY! My emo-ness has finally finish, today was an awesome day, hang out with high school friends, crapping whole day and shopped for ma shoe, kok pin story book and of course pak onn, me and kok pin got jia shin and chi meng birthday present muahahahah. I'm effing broke lolx cause my shoe is a skate boarder shoe and it's original XD so it cost a LOT!!! AHHHH, imma happy cause i finally remember all the steps in the dance which i'm gonna perform on monday for the freshman hehehhehehehhe

I feel better now that my stomach is healing haha, had nandos with my mom and lil bro after dance practice and next friday confirm gonna watch moveh with ma best friend su su and hopefully jenn too~

Hmm well that's all, gonna settle some malaysian studies shit then game with kok pin hahhaa, been postponing my gaming session with him for AGES!

Till then~ cya awesome readers =D happy~ smiley~ oh yea, planning to go get my dumb hair cut next week into well.. get surprise =P

No comments:

Post a Comment