Friday, March 12, 2010

Golf-ie~

Just came back from playing golf and it's my 1st time haha, kok pin brought me to the driving range which is actually the place i play badminton zzz hahaha. Anyway golf is like way freaking harder than i thought it would be but it was fun but i was busy cursing the golf balls so hard that in the end, i couldnt hit a ball further than 50m T_T which is SAD! Anyway golf not really my thing, prefer badminton, basketball and of course dancing hahhahaha. Well got an idea to turn my blog into a place where i write my stories but I guess I may not start so soon cause I'm actually quite busy with issues. hmm anyway need to get my new shoes soon so i can practice dance in them and get comfy in it... well that's all i guess.. I finally found a way to solve my resume problem.. am happy =) well that's all for now ciaoz

No comments:

Post a Comment