Saturday, October 31, 2009

AAR Concert

Well just came back from AAR concert and took some pictures with sue, edward, isabel, joey, isabel and some of sue friends xD. hoping they'll tag me soon in facebook hahaha... well the concert was awesome even though the delay was pathethic. the whole crowd was getting impatient and all because the hitz fm dj's kept dragging the thing non-stop and the whole crowd practically shoo-ed them off.

I'm tired but not physically, more like mentally... this couple of weeks home has been hell for me. Don't know why but nothing is really happening it's just the atmosphere... I fucking feel pissed off everytime the minute i enter the home. I'll fucking do anything just to get out..

Well now i enjoy swearing and i dun really care who i say it to most of the time.. I enjoy putting my life in danger and i enjoy fucked up rock music where i can jump, head bang and scream my fucked up lungs out.

Conclusion.. i enjoyed AAR alot and since i'm home you should know how i feel ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment