Monday, November 2, 2009

Scream-o?

Insecurities, hah...normal lar right? wondering what to do with my hair... kinda decided to leave it long and do something abnormally weird with it. I'm also wondering if I should get my ear pierced next month or this month... hmmm....

Lack of self-confidence.. who doesn't have it? Depends on how people deal with it? me I like punching myself in the face making things worse which i kinda enjoy at certain times..

I can feel myself pushing everyone away and I'm still putting that fakey smile on my face but its getting less and less xD I dun even bother to put up with my family no more. Just go in my room and either sleep with my ipod on and on the comp with the speakers blasting away like nobody business..

Some mass comm student lol..
Nightz humans

No comments:

Post a Comment