Saturday, October 10, 2009

Saturday DAY fever

Today is Saturday. lolx.... anyway today met up with jenn and we went to time square and we wanted to watch surrogates but the line was damn long and the timing wasn't good cause i had to meet my mom at 5pm cause her work finish at that time hahaha. Anyway so we decided to go to pavilion to have lunch at that time was already 2pm+ and we didn't even have BREAKFAST! yes we were starving XD

I had to take some moneh from the atm so went to ambank 1st but the stupid machine apparently don't accept CIMB customers... wtf lor... and the cimb machine broke down -_-||. So went to maybank atm and get some money... quite a long line but it was moving lolx.

When almost our turn this malay group. Niama took so long. the card not working CAUSE no money lar! keep fucking trying for wat -_- make us stand there so fucking long and keep using the machine like it belong to them only. TIU!

Anyway after that we walked to pavilion and it was under the burning sun T_T. Well went there straight away had carls jr. lolx. I love carls jr xD it gave me an orgasm when the taste double western cheese bacon burger melted into my mouth... aaaahhhhh. We chilled there and did my malaysian studies assignment lolx. chatted and all till it was 5pm+ and i didn;t even notice lolx..

So around 5.15 rush back to time square and pick my mom up and went home~ i repeat again... I LOVE CARLS JR.!

Su loy T_T wednesday yam cha ah! xD if u reading this u better come!

Got a message from minekey today. it goes like this "Don't worry about the failure, worry about the chances you will miss if you don't try" This message and something she said made me thinking again...

No comments:

Post a Comment