Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Today is a good day?

Well today I went to help with sherene and lin xiang with their PSA XD i'm the main actor babeh! whoohoo and well before that had a presentation and i'm glad one thing is over already... one less subject to worry about xD so now gotta focus on my creative strategy, malaysian studies and film studies muahahahahahha.

So when I went back home and chill for an hour or two working on my creative strategy when su called me out xD. So we went together with his friends and went to play pool muahahahaha. Had fun OWNING them MUAHAHAAHAHA and he talked about paranormal activity which is THE horrow show i wanna watch real badly and I'm sure malaysian aint coming it out so lucky SU has the DVD PEOPLE! XD

Anyway that's all for today ahahahaha

Oh special thanks to Lin Xiang you all for treating me eward,marcus, jin and joey the steamboat XDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment