Saturday, October 17, 2009

Better?

I just notice I blog alot lolx xD guess this where I mostly go to when I need someone and talking or rather more typing is kinda soothing xD hahaha. anyway the pain its there, it comes and goes and sometimes its hurts so bad i just wanna die but that's life xD. you have your ups and downs and you just gotta see how you get over it...

Wondering how long before it takes me to recover >.<. Kinda sick of always moaning and whining around but the truth is, I try to fix it but I dunno what I'm suppose to do. YES! i am that clueless... It's not I don't wanna try...

Ok enough of that xD today what i did was.... help my mom set up her computer, had lunch alone and take care of my super hyperactive annoying 5 year old cousin -__-||

Guess that's all for today lolx.. wonder if i'll update tmr O_O

No comments:

Post a Comment