Thursday, October 8, 2009

Weird Feeling

I'm having these weird and i say WEIRD feeling lolx. It's not an emo feeling but something happy yet sad o_O get what i mean? xD haha anyway I don't think I should be having this weird-ish feeling nia... Personal Reasons lolx xD

Well my mom said something that kinda change the perspective on how I look at life. She said life will bring you down all the time but it depends on how you look at it. On how you see it and think about it, to her she thinks about how she has me and my bro who are always there for her ( yes me good boy =D) and how we behave ourselves and respect the elder and all~

Haha well awesome stuff xD. Well in my perspective I guess what puts a smile on my face all the time is the thought of having an awesome open minded mom xD (most people are jealous of that LOL) an awesome bro (for now but sometimes annoying... well most times) AWESOME FRIENDS (you know who you are! and if you think its not you then its you unless you're really sure its not you then i dunno O_O) ahahahaha well my life i find out its awesome... got problems but who doesn't just gotta fix it and move on with ur happy little life =D

No comments:

Post a Comment