Saturday, October 3, 2009

Mooncake Festival Day~

Well today was mooncake festival day. Kinda sad though, it's another sleepless night. Thought after hearing some good news I would actually start feeling happier and have a peace of mind at night but I don't, there is just weird annoying feeling that I can't pinpoint what's causing it at all. So annoyed, everynight i am damn depressed for no reason and I can;t sleep at night even when I force myself to..

Well today had a family dinner at home and all my cousins was here and even my cousin who is studying at ipoh came~ Damn long since I've seen him and chatted. Anyway it's a saturday and I usually just stone at home but went out with Jenn to accompany her for lunch then after went home and watch "Your Majesty Secret Service" not bad show but I wasn't entertained as much as I thought I would be.. Must be the weird feeling again.

Anyway after my lil bro went to tuition, used the com till like 6pm where I went to bring him home from tuition. When I reach home my grandmother came out and asked me to send her to econsave which i did.. Kinda annoyed because I've become everyone's personal driver at home. Never asked whether I'm free or not, they just demand I send them.

Well something my grandmother said kinda made me sad but that's life and everyone has their problems and all.. I'm full of it where I handle all the shit for my family but that's what my aunt says -_-|| Its my so called fucking responsibility as the "man of the house" FUCK YOU! you have a fucking husband who is causing me more fucking trouble at home. Cause of certain people, coming home is a nightmare. I'm always out finding some fucking thing to do and all.. Sick of coming home and listening to the arguements and the complains and all those shit.

BAH! ya well sucky mooncake festival this year and i kinda practically hate this year but yea I;m emo. Love me, Hate me, I'm still me

No comments:

Post a Comment