Friday, September 4, 2009

Whee~ District 9 day O_O

Well its my 2nd post! zomg lolx... xD well today went to college half dead but woken up after having breakfast lolx chee cheong fun XD its gooood. anyway went to class waited for mr vincent till 8.30 when the class starts at 8 -.-|| anyway after went to photo tutorial and found out that there wont be any lecture today whooooot! so went to do my N.E.M assignment by drinking the olden days coffee hahaha anyway went there which is at kepong and jessica drove me, lydia and jentzon there where we met marcus. =D had fun drinking coffees and playing with the camera hahaha. then after that met with edward and we headed for time squad to meet jenn and watch district 9.

When we finally meet Jenn, she doesn't feel like watching anymore lolx and end up following her to starbucks with 2 of her friends and sat there chilling for like 2 hours. Me and Edward read a book called umm diaries of a nerd/ sissy not sure... forgotten lolx. After that Edward and I decided to just watch the movie ourselves and there we went watching district 9... well overall the show was ok but for me the ending kinda suck.

Anyway that's all for today... oh ya finally got myself new shoes! and its white O_O


Loads of problems lately... dunno if things will work out anymore... if its not meant to be then oh well... i tried my best

1 comment: