Friday, September 11, 2009

Annoyingly me

Hello Humans! Greetings! =D well today another normal day except that me and nadhirah and all were so stressed up when our work was like delayed and we couldnt hand it up but thank god we finish it time in the end. Anyway after photo class me, jess, lydia, jentzon, marcus and jin went to tropicana to continue our coffee testing assignment which i love doing hahaha.

After that jess went to subang and lydia decided to hang around tropicana mall while the rest of us went over to one utama to meet up with christina, kelly, her bf and jolene and watch... *the unbelievable. Sadly, i cant find the picture to post it up here but oh well its a not bad horror show but its more like a documentary lar.

Well after that went home and all. Had a great time all and all and still playing dragonica to release stress and all muahahahaha. join me in my never ending mission to lvl up!

*losing my self-confidence... hating myself for being so damn annoying*

No comments:

Post a Comment