Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Halor

Halor, My name is Adam Farid and people call me Adam/ Adam F/ Farid. I prefer adam. That's all you need to know bout me LOL.

Anyway dunno how to start so i start with this =D. well awesomely sleepy after a week of sleepless night and now I;m gonna end this post by saying goodnight butttt Not yet =D.

Well what's been going on is everywhere around my family and friends are having problems and been to busy listening to their problems especially my family that i can't even solve my own >.<. So currently I am having a hard time to even want to face my problems hahaha cause it'll hurt even more since I somehow forgotten them while trying to fix my family's problem.

Oh ya tomorrow..i mean today xD since its already pass midnight i'm going to One Utama with jess and my N.E.M group to continue my awesomely coffee tasting assignment muahahahah I LOVE THIS PART OF THE ASSIGNMENT =D.

Ok that's all for tonight i guess and goodnight humans~ I'm seriously sorry I can;t get pictures to make my post more interesting >.< but can't expect much from a poor boy right? hahaha

Oh ya.. been wondering... why be mature and suffer so much problems and trying to act cool when you can just face your problems like some ignorant kid and get it over with and still have fun doing it when you're immature? xD so yea.. what's wrong with being immature... been wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment